Field Report, 22102010/1900 CST
One day off yielded huge PRs
opened with Vulcan gripper
- Level 15 7R/1L, 3R2L This is a +3 right hand PR. To jump from 4 reps to 7 in 4 days is pretty sweet
- Level 13 8/5, 4/2, 5/5, 5/4, 1/0 this is a pretty big PR as well, old best with 13 was 6R/3L. Total reps up and density is far better. All gripper reps done in 14:30
- 125X1, 145X3, 165X1,1,1,1,1, 175X1, 1, 1. I adjusted my pinch width to 44mm today, solid PR with 175 for 3 triples. No skin tear. All pinching done in 14 minutes.
Axle DO DL
- 375 X1, 1, 1, 1, 1 , 395 lbsX1, 405 X1, 415 X0 (pulled right above the knee) 10 minutes
2″ V Bar
- 235 X 15/15 in 1:30 easy
Strongergrip Mace Swings
- 27.9 lbs 60/60 in 6 minutes
Two Hand Swing, Strongergrip plateau buster
- 435 lbs for 12,8 in 2:37
One Hand Push Press
- 16kg 317 reps in 9:21
One Hand Row
- 32kg 125 in 5:00
LCCJ Speed Set (no pause at any point)
- 16kg’s 37 reps in 1:24
Really solid workout tonight. Worked with Will Williams for an hour today with his barbell work and found several new drills for him which will be really high pay off.
Tomorrow and Sunday Will and I are offering group classes at Movement Minneapolis- 3 hours of bad ass building. Call me or email if you want it.